Сделать стартовой

Всё для администраторов

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Всё для администраторов » Софт » Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 14.3.0.38 RePack by PooShock

Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 14.3.0.38 RePack by PooShock

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

https://i.postimg.cc/yYd888N5/Adobe-Premiere-Pro-2020.png

x64 | Languages: Multilanguage / Russian / English | File Size: 1.46 GB

Premiere Pro CC is the leading video editing software for film, TV, and the web. Creative tools, integration with other Adobe apps and services, and the power of Adobe Sensei help you craft footage into polished films and videos in one seamless workflow. And Premiere Rush, our new app, is included with your subscription so you can capture footage and start editing on all your devices, anywhere.

Smart tools. Better storytelling.
Premiere Pro is used by Hollywood filmmakers, TV editors, YouTubers, videographers - anyone with a story to tell, including you.

Stay in your creative flow.
Premiere Pro is the industry leader for editing everything from fast-turn TV series to feature films. Integrated, efficient workflows let you polish your work without leaving your timeline. And automated tools powered by Adobe Sensei speed up time-consuming tasks, so you can focus on your story.

Any camera. Any format. Any platform.
Edit footage in any modern format, from 8K to virtual reality. Broad native file support and simple proxy workflows make it easy to work with your media, even on mobile workstations. Delivering content that's optimized for any screen or platform is faster than ever.

Everything you need. Right where you need it.
Along with tools for color, audio, and graphics, Premiere Pro works seamlessly with other apps and services, including After Effects, Audition, and Adobe Stock. Open a Motion Graphics template from After Effects or download one from Adobe Stock and customize it - all without leaving the app. And Premiere Pro integrates with hundreds of partner technologies.

Precise and simple color grading
Take the guesswork out of curve adjustments with innovative Lumetri Color tools. Each curve has two axes with paired values making selective color grading easy and accurate.

Improve audio instantly
New sliders in the Essential Sound panel let you dial down or remove background noise and reverb for incredible results.

Infographics with Motion Graphics templates
Drag and drop spreadsheets into new infographics Motion Graphics templates to quickly generate visualizations of your data. Any updates to your spreadsheets are automatically updated in your infographic.

End-to-end VR 180
Jump into immersive video with support for VR 180, including optimized ingest and effects. Publish your videos in the Google VR180 format on YouTube or other platforms.

RELEASE NOTES:
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/us … s-new.html

System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel� Intel 6thGen or newer CPU
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1703 or later (required)
- RAM: 16 GB of RAM (32 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of GPU VRAM
- Hard disk space
- Fast internal SSD (recommended) for app installation and cache - plus provisional space for media
- Monitor resolution 1920 x 1080 or greater display resolution
- Video card 32-bit video card

How to change Russian interface to English
1. Launch Premiere Pro
2. Launch the console in the program using the key combination: Ctrl + F12
3. In the console menu, select Debug Database View
4. In the database table, look for the parameter: ApplicationLanguage
5. Replace the value of the ru_RU parameter with en_US
6. Save the new value by pressing Enter
7. Close the console and the program. We launch Premiere Pro CC again and enjoy the English interface.
PS In the same way, you can change the interface language back from English to Russian by changing the value of the parameter

RePack Build Features :
� Automatic shutdown of the Internet before installation, and inclusion after its completion
� The program does not require registration and activation (everything has already been treated)

HOMEPAGE
https://www.adobe.com

DOWNLOAD LINKS :

Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/7696FE368A11974/BaDshaH.Adobe.Premiere.Pro.2020.14.3.0.38.PooShock.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/4FFC8EC9DD8D02B/BaDshaH.Adobe.Premiere.Pro.2020.14.3.0.38.PooShock.part2.rar

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/33828B359c43628d/BaDshaH.Adobe.Premiere.Pro.2020.14.3.0.38.PooShock.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/fcAAc7665c9Cd679/BaDshaH.Adobe.Premiere.Pro.2020.14.3.0.38.PooShock.part2.rar

https://rapidgator.net/file/b7dae1aabbd80a25c6a314b5a6c0782f/BaDshaH.Adobe.Premiere.Pro.2020.14.3.0.38.PooShock.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/1692bd3d1fbd6fc37260321477d64728/BaDshaH.Adobe.Premiere.Pro.2020.14.3.0.38.PooShock.part2.rar.html

For the people asking about tech lighting pendant installation, karman lighting usa, tech lighting entra cl, kuzco lighting vega ws10336, outdoor lighting fixtures ceiling mount,  I highly suggest this recommended luxury lighting info or lighting stores hamilton ontario canada, tech lighting pendant replacement parts, exterior lighting regulations uk, outdoor lighting cable size, exterior lighting design kerala, not to mention this excellent high-end lighting blog as well as outdoor lighting uk solar, koncept lighting repair, w.a.c. under cabinet lighting, toronto lighting stores, best tech lighting fixtures, not to mention this great luxury lighting advice which is also great. Also have a look at this excellent high-end lighting advice on top of modern black track lighting canada, karman lighting prices, modern forms lighting warranty, kuzco lighting halo pendant, karman lighting online, not to mention this useful high-end lighting blog not to mention contemporary outdoor wall lights with motion sensor, artemide lighting rep, outdoor flood lights screwfix, karman lighting uk, modern outdoor lighting uk, and don't forget cool luxury lighting tips which is also worth a look. I also recommend this great luxury lighting url and don't forget exterior lighting regulations uk, w a c lighting co, modern glass pendant lights canada, kuzco lighting rep, tech lighting cosmo wall sconce, on top of this awesome luxury lighting link as well as outdoor lighting ideas christmas, modern outdoor led pendant lighting, outdoor lighting ideas for patios, outdoor lighting solar powered, outdoor lighting ideas for decks, and don't forget excellent high-end lighting link which is also great. Finally, have a look at this best high-end lighting tips for good measure. Check more Excellent Waterproofing Toronto Advice 2f26290

To the man asking about water treatment chemicals suppliers in south africa, plumbing near me free estimate, plumbing services near melton south, how much does a furnace cost with installation, indoor air quality association australia, water heater,  I highly recommend this cool Santa Rosa plumbing info or heating pad for cramps cvs, plumbing near me open now, clogged sewer line repair near me, water heater electric 40 gallon, plumbing tools and their uses, water heater replacement cost, alongside all this updated Santa Rosa plumbing info alongside all plumbing repair of the triad, air duct cleaning near me, plumbing supply near me open saturday, water heater expansion tank sizing, indoor air quality standards ontario, air duct cleaning las vegas cost, as well as this useful Santa Rosa cooling advice which is also great. Also have a look at this new Santa Rosa air quality advice as well as air duct cleaning near me groupon, indoor air quality monitor canada, water heater thermostat problems, heating pad for cramps walgreens, air duct cleaning equipment for sale, plumbing repair tape reviews, as well as this cool Santa Rosa plumbing details on top of tankless water heater gas, water treatment jobs bc, cheap drain cleaning near me, furnace not heating house to set temperature, water treatment plant rust puzzle redcard, heating pad for back pain, and don't forget excellent Santa Rosa heating tips which is also worth a look. I also recommend this great Santa Rosa air quality blog and don't forget drain cleaning tools for sale, heating boiler repair near me, tankless water heater vs tank new construction, water heater electrical connection, indoor air quality testing calgary, water heater leaking from bottom element, and don't forget this top Santa Rosa air quality forum on top of heating boiler, sump pump for basement sink, plumbing pipe repair cost, j & j air duct cleaning las vegas, indoor air quality standards canada, plumbing meaning in bengali, as well as top Santa Rosa heating site which is also great. Finally, have a look at this high rated Santa Rosa heating blog for good measure. Check more Useful Heating Blog 895ad2f

For the person talking about convert youtube video to mp3 mac free, convert youtube video for powerpoint mac, video conversion software mac, what does it mean to compress a video on mac, compress machine videos, convert powerpoint to video mac free, convert youtube video to video on mac, how to compress video on macbook, convert video format vlc mac, convert video on mac software, convert video mac app, compress video size macbook, convert youtube videos for mac, convert video app mac, how to compress iphone video on mac, convert youtube video to audio mac, does powerpoint compress video, how to reduce video file size on macbook air,  I suggest this compress videos for Mac for how to compress iphone video on mac, convert video to mp4 macbook, compress videos macbook, reduce video file size vlc mac, convert youtube video to mp4 mac free, how to reduce video file size on macbook air, cara convert video di macbook, convert video app mac, how to compress videos on macbook pro, macbook convert video to gif, convert youtube videos to mp4 mac, convert youtube videos for mac, reduce video file size on mac, convert video on mac software, convert youtube video to mp3 mac free, convert video format vlc mac, convert video software free mac, compress video for whatsapp mac free, convert video mac free, how to compress videos on macbook, also. See More Url[/url] 2f26290

I suggest you google it :)

Вы здесь » Всё для администраторов » Софт » Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 14.3.0.38 RePack by PooShock